Terms & Conditions
Stay with your vehicle: Once you have sought assistance, please ensure that you or your representative is available with the vehicle.
Covered Customers: The owner (or driver) and all the passengers (up to the legal passenger limit of the
vehicle) traveling in the vehicle at the time of the emergency assistance.
Covered Period: 6 Months / 12 Months as per program opted during enrolment
Covered Area: Assistance will be provided nationally as long as the vehicle has broken down on a gazetted, bitumen road.Roadside Assistance will be provided to a customer when at home, on the roadside, on the highway,in a parking lot, etc., but will not be provided if he or she is already at an Dealership. The reason that the Assistance Services are not available to these customers is that, logically, the vehicle is not immobilized as the vehicle was able to be driven to the dealership.
Non Covered Events:
This program will not cover any of the following events that you may encounter while driving your vehicle.
• Faulty fuel gauge
• Speedometer not working
• Air-conditioning not working
• When the passenger door(s) cannot be opened and there are no passengers in the vehicle
• Boot cannot be opened
• The front and/or rear demisters are not functioning.
• Horn is not functioning. If the horn is sounding continuously, the Assistance Services will be
• Damaged door mirrors
• When the rear view mirror is damaged but it does not obstruct the driver’s vision
• Damaged or faulty fuel cap but vehicle has not run out of petrol and there is enough fuel in the
• tank to enable the vehicle to reach the nearest authorized Mahindra dealership
• When the sunroof cannot be opened
• When the sunroof cannot be closed but weather conditions are fair and the vehicle is not
• exposed to any security risk
• When windows cannot be opened
• When windows cannot be closed but weather conditions are fair and the vehicle is not exposed
• to any security risk
• Seat adjustor is faulty but the vehicle can be safely driven
• When passenger seat belts are faulty but there are no passengers in the vehicle
• Faulty security system unless the vehicle is immobilized or unless the alarm is sounding continuously
• Transmission stuck in sports/wintermode
• When the ABSlights are illuminated
• Air bag warning lights are illuminated
• Traction control lights are illuminated
• Other non-safety related lights/service warnings are illuminated
• If your vehicle runs out of windscreen wiper fluid
• Front windscreen wipers faulty but weather conditions are fair
• Rear windscreen wiper faulty
• Vehicle pick-up and drop for routine maintenance is not included
The following scenarios are special exclusions under the program and therefore Hyundai Global Assistance shall not be responsible for any assistance costs as a result of any of the following:
• Vehicle is involved in motor racing, rallies, speed or duration tests, practice runs or operated outside official roads
• Assistance is required as a result of wars, riots, uprising, mass political demonstrations,pillage, strike, use for military purposes or acts of terrorism, earthquake damage, freak weather conditions, atmospheric phenomena, nuclear transformation phenomena orradiation caused by artificial acceleration of atomic particles.
• Breakdown is caused by deliberate damage, vandalism or participation in a criminal act or offence
• The immobilization is resulting from damage caused by intervention of the police or other authorities
• Any consequential costs and/or damage to property as a result of a breakdown
• Vehicles being used as taxi.
Vehicle is Off Road: In case the vehicle is not on a gazetted road / or is in a ditch / valley and requires a special equipment / hydra for retrieving vehicle, the charges of such equipment are not a part of the program. Such charges need to be paid by the customer directly when the equipment is arranged. HyundaiGlobal Assistance will only facilitate arrangement of the equipment at the customer’s cost. Hyundai Global Assistance will also not be liable for any consequential loss to the vehicle due to usage of such equipment.
Inter border vehicle transfer:- In cases of assistance/towing of the vehicle where the breakdown location is in one Indian state while the vehicle has to be towed to a workshop which is located in another Indian state, then:-
i. All relevant documents for interstate movement of the vehicle by a tow truck has to be coordinated and arranged by the Customer and provided before the handover of the vehicle.
ii. Any charges levied by local authorities such as taxes, octroi charges, etc. are to be paid by the Customer.
iii. Way Bill to be procured by the customer from the workshop where vehicle is being towed.
iv. In case authorities at the border hold the vehicle despite presence of all relevant documents, the responsibility of getting the vehicle released will be that of the customer. In case there is any damage to the vehicle while being held by state authorities, Hyundai Global Assistance shall not be held liable for any such damage. Hyundai Global Assistance will also not be held liable for any consequential damage or loss that the customer might have suffered on account of the vehicle being held by state authorities.
v. In case the vehicle is detained at the border for greater than 2 hours and the fleet is also not released by the authorities, subsequent waiting charges @ Rs. 1000 per hour shall be payable by customer.
In case the vehicle is being towed from one state to another or from one city to another, any local tax (except for toll tax) like green tax in Delhi-NCR and etc. has to borne by customer.
Adverse weather conditions such as floods, heavy rain, thunder / lightening or other external factors may
affect our ability to provide services and it may become physically impossible to assist you until the weather improves. During such times, our main priority will be to ensure that you and your passengers are taken to a place of safety; the recovery of your vehicle may not be possible until weather conditions permit.
Whilst we will always endeavor to provide assistance with the most efficient method, modern security systems sometimes make it extremely difficult for us to gain entry to your vehicle at the roadside, should the spare keys not be available. If a forced emergency entry is required, you will be asked to sign a declaration stating that you have granted permission for this to take place and confirming that all costs relating to any resulting damages to your vehicle will be your sole responsibility.
Right of Refusal
Hyundai Global Assistance shall have the right to refuse any or all benefits under the program, if it is found that you had furnished false information relating to your eligibility or entitlements to the benefits providedunder this program.
Courts situated within the jurisdiction of New Delhi alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to decide all
disputes that may arise under this service.